Welcome to the Davenham Cricket Club website. Founded in 1885, our club is located in mid Cheshire and although not a quintessential English village cricket ground, we do have something very special to offer, not only to cricket enthusiasts.
We have 4 Senior and 5 Junior teams. Our 1st XI achieved promotion for 2 consecutive years (2012 and 2013) and are playing in the Vivio Cheshire County League Division 1 for 2016. The 2nd XI finished top of the table in 2015 and so will be playing in division 1 this season. Our Junior teams, all had a respectable season but most importantly they played plenty of enjoyable cricket.
We welcome new players of all abilities at both senior and junior level, social members, supporters and sponsors and are able to offer:-
• A friendly, vibrant and welcoming club at the heart of the local community
• A full fixture list from April to September with convivial atmosphere at all matches
• A 1st, 2nd, Sunday and Over 40 XI
• A thriving junior section - click here for more details
• A clubhouse open throughout the season and during the winter for big sports fixtures on Sky TV, with WIFI
• A licensed bar with very competitive prices, a feature real ale and "awesome" cricket teas
• Memorable social events
• Continual improvement of the pavilion and ground through ongoing fundraising. With new changing facilities and Sports Bar.
• A team of amazing volunteers running all sections of the club
sponsors with sponsorship opportunities available
If you would like any more information please click here to contact us